Post your answers in the comments and do the same in your LJ if you so wish. :)
01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
02) What was your dream growing up?
03) What talent do you wish you had?
04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
05) Favourite vegetable?
06) What was the last book you read?
07) What zodiac sign are you?
08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
09) Worst Habit?
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
11) What is your favourite sport?
12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
16) Do you have any pets?
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
18) What was your first impression of me?
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
22) What colour eyes do you have?
23) Ever been arrested?
24) Bottle or can soda?
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
26) What's your favourite place to hang out at?
27) Do you believe in ghosts?
28) Favourite thing to do in your spare time?
29) Do you swear a lot?
30) Biggest pet peeve?
31) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
32) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
33) Favourite and least favourite food?
34) Do you believe in God?
35) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?
36) Favourite band(s) of ALL time:
1. No. I haven't been in a serious relationship yet. I'm just beginning to sort out my intimacy issues.
2. My dream growing up was to be a librarian, then a writer.
3. When I was little, it would have been the talent to cartwheel/handstand/do somersaults. Now, I wish had the talent to draw.
4. Depending on my mood, it would be cider or tomato juice.
6. The last book I finished was The Big Over Easy by Jasper Fforde. I am currently reading Saplings by Noel Streatfield, Doreen by Barbara Noble, The Fourth Bear by Jasper Fforde and The Dud Avocado by Elaine Dundy.
7. Libra (Moon in Aquarius, Aquarius Rising)
8. No tattoos because I can never decide on one for a long enough period of time and getting rid of one is soooooo expensive. My ears are pierced, but that's it. Don't feel the need for any more.
9. Physical habit: biting my nails, though I'm getting better. Mental habit: defeating myself by thinking of all the bad things that could happen first.
10. Well, I don't drive but I would definitely call you a cab. :)
11. Show jumping to watch.
12. I try to be optimistic.
13. Read? Joke? Tell secrets?
14. Possibly being bullied at school because I'm still dealing with the effects. I've never been raped or assaulted so I count myself lucky.
15. What counts as weird? I can write with both my left hand and my right hand.
16. I'm not allowed to have pets where I live. My parents have two white cats, Misha and Mimi. Misha is a dog in a cat's body. Mimi is a cat through and through.
17. I would welcome any friend if they showed up at my house unexpectedly.
18. Depends on who you are. :D (ask in the comments)
19. Clowns are funny. I didn't know that people were scared of them until I was grown up.
20. I would make myself two or three inches taller.
21. I would definitely be a conscience.
22. Sky blue.
24. Bottle (you can close and reopen)
25. I would buy some food, buy a return ticket to British Columbia, and then use the rest to pay off my mortgage.
26. My flat (failing that, my friend's flat).
27. Yes. Growing up in an old country, you encounter things.
28. Read, write, browse the internet, watch movies, watch videos, chat to my friends.
29. Online, yes. In real life, no.
30. People playing loud music out of their car windows or their houses.
31. Unique or aspiring.
32. Yes, but not when it comes to me. I have a hard time with that.
33. Favourite food? Nectarine. Least favourite: brussel sprouts.
34. Yes, but I have questions. Lots of questions.
36. The Beatles, Camera Obscura, Fleet Foxes, Mamas and the Papas, Manu Chao, La Oreja de Van Gogh, Saint Etienne