1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
than the queen's daughter, though they loved one another
2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. Where are your fingers?
About five inches below the shelf.
3. what is the last thing you watched on TV?
Life on Mars
4. Without looking guess what time it is.
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time.
6. Besides the computer, what else can you hear?
Moon on the Rain by Fairground Attraction (I <3 Fairground Attraction)
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Yesterday evening to go to the launderette.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
The entries of my LJ friends.
9.What are you wearing?
Stretch jeans, white three quarter sleeve top and a black hoodie over it.
10.Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
Yesterday when reading Kermit's analysis of his relationship with Miss Piggy: "Miss Piggy and I have a professional acting relationship. I act like a professional and she acts like we're in a relationship." XD
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A mirror, a pinboard, an Art Nouveau poster, a poster of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, a poster of a geometrically impossible castle and a poster of a ripple with the word Serenity on it.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
I never realised how flushed Chinese people got when they were drunk until I saw it with my own two eyes.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
It makes you think, which is good. People don't think enough.
15. What is the last film you saw?
Cowboy Bebop: The Movie
Theatre: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I'd pay off my uni debts, my overdraft, hire a personal trainer, take driving lessons and invest the rest.
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I'd make wasps and hornets peace loving.
18. Do you like to dance?
I love it and when I'm a little loosened up, I'm pretty good.
19. George W. Bush
The less said about him, the better.
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Ian or Ralph (after my father).
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Definitely, especially if we're talking France or Spain (I speak those languages).
23. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
I tag heavenly_pearl, amazonqueenkate, dark_branwen, rumor_of_war, moonlinnet (if any of them actually read this)