1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better. If I already know you well, expect the questions may be a little more intimate!
3. You will update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1) How many fandoms do you write for?
I write for Sailor Moon and Harry Potter mainly, but I have written one Fruits Basket story and I would be willing to do some other fandoms purely for fun. So three at the moment.
2) If you could learn another language, which would you learn?
It's a tie between German and Norwegian.
3) Which Sailor Scout are you most like?
Well, someone told me I'm like Ami, because I'm intelligent but not good at compliments and someone else compared me to Setsuna (Trista). I personally think I'm a mixture of Mina(ko) (because I'm a Libra) and Usagi/Serena, because I'm quite short, blonde and have blue eyes.
4) How tall are you?
I'm 5'4" (1.63 m) and I weigh 10 stone or 68 kilograms at the last reckoning.
5) What is your favorite song as of right this moment?
Right now? It's a toss between Hallelujah and Lilac Wine, both by Jeff Buckley (although the first was actually written by Leonard Cohen).