- We had a bin audit because someone had reported that the bins were a mess and we actually had someone from the council turn up for this. It was pretty hilarious because all the people who actually showed up to the audit already recycled as much as we could. The council rep made noises about having food recycling back but we told her that wasn't going to happen because until they collect all our non-perishable recycling every single time then we are not going to stick out old/decomposing food to attract rats and foxes.
- I had a smart meter installed so I can keep better track of my electricity use.
- Saw the version of Twelfth Night with Tamsin Greig as Malvolia, which was incredible. Also saw Dan Radcliffe in Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead. Probably should have re-read Hamlet first as I'm not that familiar with it but it was still very funny.
- We went back to Bisley House for Dad's birthday meal as he liked it so much last year. This time I arrived by myself, although I was still puffed out at the sheer climb.
- My sister confirmed that she was expecting a baby boy.